[scribus] Auto Scroll

Mike Sleger chappa-ai at msn.com
Wed Mar 31 14:26:51 CEST 2010

I don't know if this is already fixed, but I notice the document window doesn't auto scroll when stretching items.  This slows down item creation and manipulating, as it either needs to be done roughly at a lower magnification then fine-tuned at a higher zoom, done in multiple steps at the higher zoom, or done manually through the Properties window.  Most other programs will automatically scroll the viewing area if the mouse pointer reaches the window border with a button pressed.

Mike