[scribus] Selecting Polygons

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Tue Mar 30 18:02:28 CEST 2010

hi mike,
> Thanks.  alt+click and ctrl+click isn't working.

just tried out for you: on my mac (with 1.3.5.1) it is apple+click

> Outline is nice, but renamed shapes aren't listed (I drilled down each object path) until after I reopen the document.  The outline doesn't seem to be getting refreshed when shape names are changed (reopening Outline doesn't show the new names).

which version? if 1.3.6, please fill a bug!
http://bugs.scribus.net

>   Also, clicking "Page 1", then "Normal", then back to "Page 1" caused a crash that I now can't reproduce again for the exact error message.

well, that's life :-) i have no solution for this right now...

> Was it intentional to not have the mouse pointer change when hovering over a window border to indicate window resizing?

yes, beacause you can't resize when over a frame border. when you're on
the square handles, the pointer should change

ciao
a.l.e