[scribus] Selecting Polygons

Mike Sleger chappa-ai at msn.com
Tue Mar 30 17:54:26 CEST 2010

Thanks.  alt+click and ctrl+click isn't working.  Outline is nice, but renamed shapes aren't listed (I drilled down each object path) until after I reopen the document.  The outline doesn't seem to be getting refreshed when shape names are changed (reopening Outline doesn't show the new names).  Also, clicking "Page 1", then "Normal", then back to "Page 1" caused a crash that I now can't reproduce again for the exact error message.

Was it intentional to not have the mouse pointer change when hovering over a window border to indicate window resizing?

Mike