[scribus] Type1 Fonts

Christoph Schäfer christoph-schaefer at gmx.de
Tue Mar 30 08:01:26 CEST 2010

Hi Mike,

<snip>

> None of my installed Type1 fonts are selectable when trying to set the font
> for text in Scribus.

There may be at least two potential issues here:

1) They are installed in a non-standard location.

2) They are broken, which will result in a rejection by Scribus.

Of course there are possibilities, but that's what comes to my mind first.
More information would certainly be helpful.

> User manual and online Help doesn't give much
> attention to Type1 fonts except commenting that they're supported.

I'm curious to learn what additional information you would like to see in the
next version of the manual.

Christoph