[scribus] Type1 Fonts

Mike chappa-ai at msn.com
Mon Mar 29 23:52:16 CEST 2010

Submitted on 03/29/2010
Submitted by anonymous user: [10.1.6.26]

Submitted values are:

   Your contact information:
     Name: Mike
     Email Address: chappa-ai at msn.com
   About your Scribus program:
     Version: 1.3.3.13
     Prebuilt/Compiled: Prebuilt
     Build Date:
   Your operating system and CPU:
     Type: Windows
     Version: 2000/XP
     CPU type: 32bit  Intel/AMD (i386)
   Your request content:
     Subject: Type1 Fonts
     Message:
None of my installed Type1 fonts are selectable when trying to set the font
for text in Scribus.  User manual and online Help doesn't give much attention
to Type1 fonts except commenting that they're supported.  Is this a known
issue or am I missing some trick to get this to work?  I'd rather use my
installed Adobe Type1 fonts instead of looking for TrueType "equivalents" on
the net.

The results of this submission may be viewed at:
http://www.scribus.net/?q=node/158/submission/377