[scribus] Opening a V1.3.3.14 .sla file in V1.3.6

Margaret and George McIntosh tenbear at myfairpoint.net
Thu Mar 25 13:46:17 CET 2010

I thought I would try out V.1.3.6 so I copied a V 1.3.3.14 .sla file to another folder
and opened it with V 1.3.6. It really looks good, better than the original. Great!

I reset some of the settings for my body text style and they didn't take effect. I found I
had to open the story editor (Edit Text), reset the paragraph styles to body text, even
though they were already listed as body text. Then the changes I made took effect.

Is this planned behavior? Now that the styles have been reset its no big deal but it
seemed odd to me.

I am using windows 7 x64 on a Gateway NV52 , AMD Athlon 64 X2 QL-65.

George