[scribus] Edit Objects Within layers?

Derick 1d1j1h1 at zoho.com
Tue Mar 9 14:47:38 CET 2010

Submitted on 03/09/2010
Submitted by anonymous user: [10.1.6.26]

Submitted values are:

   Your contact information:
     Name: Derick
     Email Address: 1d1j1h1 at zoho.com
   About your Scribus program:
     Version: 1.3.3.13
     Prebuilt/Compiled: Prebuilt
     Build Date: 28. December 2008
   Your operating system and CPU:
     Type: Linux
     Version: Ubuntu 9.10 karmic
     CPU type: 32bit  Intel/AMD (i386)
   Your request content:
     Subject: Edit Objects Within layers?
     Message:
I was wondering if there is a way to do what I have asked in this link:
http://www.inkscapeforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4818
But only in scribus instead of inkscape.
Please these are the two main programs I have found that could possibly free
me from the grasp of adobe (what once was a beatiful macromedia)lol
Anyway if I can find a way to manipulate my objects in a list view even if
its outside of the layers view I could get used to that but preferably just
like fireworks where the layer opens up like a folder and displays a list
view of the objects in that layer and their visibility and so forth.
any help would be much appreciated.
Thanx
1d1j1h1

The results of this submission may be viewed at:
http://www.scribus.net/?q=node/158/submission/362