[scribus] change image folder

E. de Winkel winkelde at xs4all.nl
Mon Mar 8 10:01:37 CET 2010

LS
During the writing of a project containing several images, I thought it
necessary to change the folder name of the folder containing one chapter
of images. This off course triggered the preflight to mention "missing
image". So I had to re-enter all images.
Is there a workaround?
or
Would it be possible in a future edition of Scribus to make a feature
like: if "missing image" is triggered; ask "do you want to search for
the image?" or "Find images in folder <?>".
Since such a feature would have been helpful on other occasions as well,
this might also be good for others.

Using version 1.3.3.14 on W7 platform.
Ermin de Winkel