[scribus] Choose filename when saving as image.

John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Sat Mar 6 16:57:01 CET 2010

For some reason when one saves a file as e.g. png there is no way to choose
an output file name. This is awkward when one wants so save both a small and
a large png of the same file for use as a thmbnail and full size image on a
web page.  My workaround is to save at one size, rename that file from the
command line, and then save at the other size.

I can choose the filename when I export as a pdf, why not as a png?

Scribus 1.5.0 on linux.

--
John Culleton
"Create Book Covers with Scribus"