[scribus] alignment of text frames after inserting a new page

Ian Whitfield editor at federalsaints.net
Sat Mar 6 14:29:01 CET 2010

Hi all - and thanks to a.l.e. for the quick work!!

I had a look at the script at
http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Align_to_left_page_margin but being a
new user of Scribus I'm afraid it makes no sense to me. Any chance of a
guide on using this or a pointer to a Tutorial?

Again - from left field....... Could an answer not be found in working
with the left and/or right margins? These are set in the Master Pages so
all we would need is a way to position onto these. Am I being simple....
but it sounds logical to me!

My Publication however is a Landscape, three column layout and I would
think this would complicate the process even more. (Thought.... is it
possible to mimic the manual method I use - ie Block Select the entire
page then move until it snaps to the Margin Guide?????)

Interesting to follow this thread though!! Hope we get an answer in the end.

Thanks all

Ian Whitfield.