[scribus] alignment of text frames after inserting a new page

Jean-Luc Waber jlwaber at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 14:04:46 CET 2010

ale wrote:
> http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Align_to_left_page_margin
>

> have fun and give some feedback: does it work for you?
>
> ciao
> a.l.e

That was fast!
Unfortunately I didn't manage to get this script going. I got errors
(IndentationError, SyntaxError) when executing script. I copied the
content of the page into a text file, changed the ending to .py and did
"execute script..."
here the error message:
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "<string>", line 8, in <module>
>   File "C:\Program Files\Scribus 1.3.5.1\share\scripts\AlignTextframe.py", line 9
>      import sys try:
>                   ^
>  SyntaxError: invalid syntax
What went wrong? Would be really nice if it worked!

Jean-Luc