[scribus] Glabels and Gnome...

Alexandre Prokoudine alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 01:24:36 CEST 2010

On 6/25/10, carolekn199 wrote:

> I did follow the link and it says that I need to have other apps in place
> first.   It talks about Gnome and I went over to see the Gnome an it just
> gets more involved and more involved...
>
> It is not just a case of using Glabels.com ???

It's just a case of installing glabels by pressing several buttons in
a modern Linux distribution and then clicking gLabels menu item in
Applications menu IF you were running Linux distribution, which is, as
we know now, not what you're doing :)

I do believe that there is a number of gLabels-like applications for
Windows, there just should be. You can do labels with Scribus and
Inkscape, but they are just not streamlined for the job in question.
This is perfectly fine.

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org