[scribus] Glabels and Gnome...

carolekn199 at aol.com carolekn199 at aol.com
Thu Jun 24 22:29:40 CEST 2010

I did follow the link and it says that I need to have other apps in place first.   It talks about Gnome and I went over to see the Gnome an it just gets more involved and more involved...

It is not just a case of using Glabels.com ???

But, I do appreciate all the help everyone is giving me!!

Carole in PA, USA
Are you using Linux? It depends how complicated your label is going to be
but I suggest you give gLabels a spin.  It is very easy to use abnd you may
well find that there is already a template which meets your requirements.

fLabels may be found at http://glabels.sourceforge.net

Zed
--
zed

CURSOR:  What you become when your system crashes.