[scribus] Colour Management, etc

Peter Nermander peter at nermander.se
Wed Jun 23 17:45:02 CEST 2010

> My sister sent me the link to this software as I am trying to set up labels for my business and want to do labels as well to cover handcrafted soaps.   So, I do have a specific purpose for getting this to work.   I want to be able to make oval labels to print out and I am at the point where I can click on a circle shape and get it to become an oval but for the life of me can not work the colours??

Hold your horses. If you are going to do labels I really suggest that
you try Inkscape first. I don't think it is necessary to learn Scribus
for that, Inkscape is generally more inutitive. Scribus is primarily a
PAGE layout program, and you are not doing pages but labels.

Also, forget about color management at this stage, color management is
COMPLICATED and most likely not necessary for you.

/Peter