[scribus] A Eureka moment!

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Wed Jun 23 13:12:27 CEST 2010

dear dori,

> That's great. I can't even get the software to start up.

this is a support and community list for the scribus software.

you're welcome to ask question about scribus in here.

if you can't start scribus there are four possible reasons:

- you're trying to start an .exe under linux

- you're trying to run scribus 1.3.7 under os x 10.4

- you're trying to run scribus on a windows system which is older than
  windows 2000

- you're starting up scribus by inserting the keys of your car into an
  usb plug.

for most of those cases there is a solution ready for you (even if it's
not always very simple).

so:  can you give some more details about your problem?

ciao
a.l.e