[scribus] how to export two A4 pages for printing A5 folder?

TSH tsh.gmane at miserableoldgit.me.uk
Mon Jun 14 00:08:04 CEST 2010

On Sun, 13 Jun 2010 22:01:48 +0200, Frank Busse wrote:

> @TSH, Sun Jun 13 13:22:36 CEST 2010
>
> Thank you too for your hint!
>
>> Export the whole thing to PDF as usual
>>
>> Open it in a PDF viewer, go to File -> Print and choose the 'Print to
>> File' option.
>
> Which PDF viewer do you recommend?
>
> Okular, standard on Kubuntu Lucid, lets me define my custom page size,
> but has no option for 2-up printing pages 4,1: Can only select from
> range [1..4]... :-/

I'm surprised by that, though trying it out on a virtual KDE desktop, it
seems to be so.

You could try experimenting with ePDFviewer, which looks like it may have
the options you need, or maybe there is an lpr command which would do the
job directly - but someone else would need to tell you about that.

--
Stewart H.

Posting via Gmane