[scribus] Transparent background for graphic

Richard Acosta eyelagui at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 18:17:30 CEST 2010

This will make anything white go transparent, and you don't want that on
an object with white parts so you have to repaint or put something white
behind the image.
(or any other color)

Using Gimp, is best to select the background, invert selection, cut the
object and paste it on a new image without background, or as a new layer
on the same image, then erase the background/bottom layer.