[scribus] The properties palette doesn't show up for any frames

Martin Larsson l4rsson at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 19:54:06 CEST 2010

Sorry, that didn't do the trick.

I've now also tried installing the new version, but I still have the same
problem.

The funny thing is that when I press F2, the current window is kinda
unselected. That is, the border turns grey and I can't really interact with
the window until I click it again. It's like the properties window had
showed up, only that it was invisible.