[scribus] internal links

Dave Hackenyos hackenyos at me.com
Tue Jul 27 21:33:09 CEST 2010

Hello,
	First let me say thanks for the how-to link to shrink the resulting PDF. Works great.

	Lately I have been using links in the PDF and discovered that external links work fine but the internal links (from one page to another) seems broken. I am on a Mac using 1.3.8. I was having the problem in 1.3.7 and recently downloaded 1.3.8 hoping it would solve the problem but it did not.

	Is this a known issue or am I missing something? Any insight would be appreciated.

Thanks for your time,
Dave