[scribus] MS Publisher

Ray risely at tadaust.org.au
Thu Jul 22 01:07:43 CEST 2010

For anyone considering buying MS Publisher just to read someone else's .pub
files, beware some versions of Publisher will NOT read files from different
versions.
One of the reasons I moved away from the MS Publisher program.

I was producing good pages myself, but others with different versions of
Publisher could not read them - and visa versa.

In the end I use Serif's Page Plus program, mainly because of its
versatility and speed to produce pages and then can convert them to pdf to
allow others to see and use my files.

OK, Page Plus is not free, but the time taken to produce good pages, costs
money too.

Ned