[scribus] Missing Ghostwriter

John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Wed Jul 21 15:08:42 CEST 2010

On Wednesday 21 July 2010 08:46:00 Gregory Pittman wrote:
> On 07/21/2010 08:18 AM, Jan Schrewe wrote:
> > What Ghostwriteris and where to get it? Because Google
finds mostly a
> > movie and different stuff for Ghostwriter. And I'm not
sure wether it's
> > ghostscript or ghostview that's missing.
>
> Must be some sort of mistake -- should be ghostscript.
>
> Greg

To use all of the features of Scribus one needs the Ghostscript
Suite, TeX and Gimp. Open Office is also handy.  I recommend
installing these first, then installing Scribus. But Scribus will
run and do most functions without these helper programs.
--
John Culleton
Wexford Press