[scribus] Guide Snapping

Mike Sleger chappa-ai at msn.com
Sat Jul 17 18:32:45 CEST 2010

I'm trying to create a drawing on a 1/8" grid (0.125") and although the units are set up correctly, the grid is set up correctly, and the ruler guides are in the correct place, I cannot seem to get shape edges where I want them.  Snap distance is set to 0.1" and "Snap to Guides" is enabled under the Page menu, but when editing a shape and moving nodes, the nodes do not snap to the guides.  Also, if I try to specify absolute node coordinates relative to page, the coordinates are rounded to two decimal places instead of the three decimal places I enter in (for a 0.125 grid).  So, what's the trick at getting shape nodes on three (or more) decimal places of precision?