[scribus] Covermounting request

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Wed Jul 14 16:26:41 CEST 2010

dear madam,

>   Subject: Covermounting request
>   Message:
> Dear sirs,
>
> We would like to distribute Scribus 1.3.3.14 in Computer Bild Italia
> covermounted CD/DVD-ROM.
>
> Your software will be downloaded and published "as it is" in our
> CD/DVD without any modification. Our CD/DVD-Rom is a gift for our
> readers and it's not sold neither distributed without our magazine.
>
> If you think our free distribution policy doesn't fit with your
> software, please let we know and we'll not distribute it.
>
> We'll like your feedback anyway in any case

on the one side, you just have to check that you comply to the GPL
license. you probably already have experiences with that matter if
you're distributing a DVD.

on the other side, you should probably distribute a more recent version
of scribus (1.3.7 currently, 1.3.8 in a few days) and mention that this
is one of the last previews leading to the stable version 1.4.

if you wish we (i) can help you present scribus in the best way to your
readers...

cordiali saluti

alessandro rimoldi