No subject

Sat Jul 10 00:05:19 CEST 2010

then they read and follow carefully. The instruction should make no silent
assumptions and hidden prerequisites, though.

And for usage - Scribus is one of the best documented Open Source projects
anyway. The documentation is well written and covers all aspects, which can
be written down, the rest can only be own experience. What is missing is a
bit more of printed books on Scribus. There is only one book I know ("Scribus
1.2 kompakt" by H. Reibold), and it is in my opinion inferior to the quality
of the tutorial by Nisham Bhushan.

So I do not hesitate to recommend Scribus for general use, especially as it is
available now for three major platforms. Great job!

Yours sincerely

Tobias Hilbricht

--
Dr. Tobias Hilbricht