[scribus] Freeing up frames on 1.5.0

Peter Nermander peter at nermander.se
Thu Jul 8 07:14:15 CEST 2010

> I can't get to the properties palette!  I can't get a red border
> on any frame. The text block in question is the one at the
> top of the right, saying "Uncorrected Proof".  An
> afterthought, It made it through 360 Digital and Lulu without
> complaint but CreateSpace felt that the text was too close
> to the bleed.

When I can't select an object I use the Outline window to select it.
All objects are selectable in the Outline window.

Also, one problem I have been having with Scribus is that suddenly the
"arow tool" (osed for clicking on things) is not selected. I just need
to click it in the toolbar and then everything works as it should.

/Peter