[scribus] Sources for typefaces (again).

Hirwen HARENDAL harendalh at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 5 22:07:21 CEST 2010

> From: hwpeters at jamadots.com

Hi Henry and William

>> You used to offer a single, large package with all (or most) of your fonts. >> What is the current status of that offering?

> & I would also be interested in the question William posed.
** I'm not sure to understand. Make a package with all the fonts done isn't realizable. That will generate a so huge file, and not usefull when updating... Maybe you talk about the old package of GS fonts modified ? This one need several corrections since fonts are initialy made with an old postscript font editor, and it was very politely ask me to withdraw it... No more comment.
BestHirwen