[scribus] Arrows and lines

Stewart Noy windrunner at mweb.co.za
Sat Jul 3 15:03:58 CEST 2010

Hi all, it seems at some point a certain Scribus feature relating to Arrow
Heads has been removed?

Specifically - the option to adjust an arrow head size independantly from
the line width.

You can find the feature described here:
http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Lines_and_Arrows

This put's me in a bit of a pickle, as I need this function. Am I missing
something or has it been removed with one of the updates along the way?
I have tested it with 1.3.3.13, 1.3.3.14 and 1.3.7 all with the same
results.

Any suggestions?