[scribus] Cropping invisible image areas on PDF export

Daniel Berlin dan.btown at hotmail.de
Tue Jan 26 14:34:16 CET 2010

Hi,

is there a way to crop image data that lies outside
the scribus image frames on export to PDF?

When I inspected Scribus-made PDFs I realized that
the images are exported to PDF in total although areas
of the images may be covered (that is, "behind") other
images or outside the image frame because of it being
smaller than the contained image.

I'm not sure if the scripts for web-optimising Scribus
PDFs handle this task -- or do they?

Cheers
-- Dan