[scribus] Extrange bus on Scribus.

Gregory Pittman gregp_ky at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 25 16:44:08 CET 2010

On 01/25/2010 10:03 AM, Richard wrote:
> I select them by point and drag. (draw a rectangle)
>
> That's the deal, on a page with 30, 40 objects, is a waste of time
> select one by one.
Click and drag can be tricky, if not impossible all by itself, yet you
should still be able to press and hold Shift and deselect individual
objects, so select too many then deselect as needed.

This is also a reason to consider using layers, where for example, you
could have all graphics on one layer, and text on another, so that you
avoid selecting some kinds of things.

It's also worth mentioning that 1.3.5+ has an advanced selection
capability, which you might find of use in future.

Greg