[scribus] Problems with ODT Import

Aaron W. Hsu arcfide at sacrideo.us
Sun Jan 24 15:22:02 CET 2010

Hello everyone,

I've been playing with ODT import and I noticed a strange problem. I
export an ODT from TextMaker (Softmaker's word processor), and then I
import it into Scribus. The Linespacing is always set to something way
off, and there is an offset of the text that is also set to something like
10%, this makes everything almost disappear, as the lines are all
scrunched up. If I readjust these, things look okay. Is there some reason
for this? If you'd like, I'll try to send in a sample ODT file later on,
just let me know. Does this list accept attachments?

	Aaron W. Hsu

--
A professor is one who talks in someone else's sleep.