[scribus] images on pdf print at wrong resolution

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Mon Jan 18 13:47:45 CET 2010

ciao gianluca,

> I have a strange issue with a PDF produced with Scribus.
>
> Images are perfect on screen, but print at the wrong resolution.
>
> To be more precise, these images are inserted in a box, automatically
> scaled, but when they are printed, they print at lower resolution and
> so you only see a corner of the image in the box, on paper.
>
> Is there anybody that can point me to the right direction to solve
> this problem?

i guess that the next steps will be:

- which version of scribus are you using? on which platform?

- if it's not the latest in the branch you're using (1.3.3.13, 1.3.5 or
1.5svn) you will have to first update it.

- if the problem persist, please upload the project (.sla collected for
output) && the produced pdf to http://bugs.scribus.net
  (if you're project is too big, try to replicate the problem in a new
document: if you can replicate it, please upload that project)

this is the way to get a fast fix your problem :-)

have a nice day
a.l.e