[scribus] Tagged PDF (was Re: Making an eBook with Scribus)

Aaron W. Hsu arcfide at sacrideo.us
Mon Jan 18 04:43:06 CET 2010

On Sun, 17 Jan 2010 22:31:44 -0500, Steven Dayton
<daytonmeister at gmail.com> wrote:

> I haven't looked into this yet but will Scribus make a tagged PDF
> document? There is a certain word processor that can?

I don't know, actually. I'm pretty new to Scribus, but I know there seems
to be quite a bit of PDF functionality in Scribus that I don't usually
use. I'm playing around with it, and I'm going to enjoy tweaking my PDFs.
let me know if you find anything related to tagged PDFs.

	Aaron W. Hsu

--
A professor is one who talks in someone else's sleep.