[scribus] Availability of the Scribus manual

David Righton davidjrighton at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 15 20:29:08 CET 2010

Dear Mr Goodger,

Despite my efforts below, and numerous telephone calls in which messages were left where possible, no one at Flesibooks has responded. My Scribus Manual order from April of last year has not materialised. More recently however I have been ill and therefore unable to take the matter further, that is, until now.

On 19/04/09, I deposited into your requested account the money required, which you acknowledged. The string of e-mails is below.

Would you please return my money of £23.99, for which you can send me a cheque to the original address below.

Yours sincerely,

David Righton.