[scribus] 1.3.6 - Text colour

John Beardmore John at T4sLtd.co.uk
Wed Jan 13 23:40:40 CET 2010

If I want to change the colour of a few words to an rgb value of my
choosing in the middle of a story, what's the easiest way to do
it ?

Do I have to define and name the colour somehow ?  I can find the colour
wheel, but not how to apply an rgb value that I specify there to text.

Cheers, J/.
--
John Beardmore,MSc EDM (Open),B.A. Chem (Oxon),CMIOSH,CEnv,AIEMA,MEI
Energy Audit, Carbon Management, Design Advice, Sustainable Energy