[scribus] Importing ODT text into a Scribus Table - SOLVED

Victor Papp victor at vpapp.com
Thu Jan 7 17:04:08 CET 2010

Hi,
In my experience I never seen a more effective way to work with tables
than in OO.
Thus, the only effective way I see is to print the table to postscript
file from OO and import the postscript to Scribus.

I know, that if i need changes i have to return to OO, but I see no
better way for now.
If Scribus had a table editor similar to OO it would be great!

Victor.