[scribus] [Contact Us] Ruler measurements not to scale?]

Branko Vukelic bg.branko at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 05:14:56 CET 2010

You can set the "Display size" preference by going to File >
Preferences > Display. You will see a ruler displayed below a slider.
By placing a real-world ruler over the displayed ruler, and moving the
slider, you can adjust the size of displayed page elements. The
displayed ruler is a 100mm strip, btw.