[scribus] Paragraph indent

Margaret and George McIntosh tenbear at myfairpoint.net
Sun Feb 28 14:56:57 CET 2010

I don't know if this is a bug or a feature.

With the paragraph indent set to .3 inch for a paragraph style, if there is one or more
leading spaces, such as might be used to make a paragraph first line indent, the
paragraph indent doesn't work and the paragraph's first line is not indented. Remove
the space(s) and it works as expected. Now that I know about it it's not a problem.

I do a newsletter which consists mainly of contributions from members. One sent a
word document which I changed to text. I put it into Scribus and the paragraph indent
didn't work. I finally realized that the leading spaces were the cause.

Scribus 1,3,3,14, Windows 7 x64.

George