[scribus] Little bug on scribus progress bar when loading file

Stefano Danzi s.danzi at hawai.it
Mon Feb 22 12:13:35 CET 2010

Another little bug on all scribus version (1.3.3.14 - 1.3.5.1 - 1.3.6svn win and linux).

My files have a lot of image frames (100 - 200).
When I open a file Scribus, during loading process, open each image file (I see this looking into /proc/$PID/fd) and progress bar goes from
0 to 100%. When 100% came progress bar return to 0%, Scribus "freeze" for a long time andafter open the document.

During this "freeze" I look into /proc and I see that Scribus open
color profile files and reopen each image (I think to apply color profile).

This could be a bug?

Scribus has to update progress bar during color profile elaboration...
Or it has to open image only one time and apply color profile...

Open 2 times 100 or 200 image frames take time.....

bye