[scribus] Kind person who can help

Victor Papp victor at vpapp.com
Wed Feb 17 10:45:03 CET 2010

> Pages should be in order
> 1 133 (front first sheet)
> 2 134 (rear first sheet)

IMHO its incorrect. If you will print on both sides of the paper you need
1      133
134   2
else you will get page 133 on fron side and page 2 on rear after cutting
in half

On the other hand with book imposition, you can print to fron side all
pages, then on rear with reverse print order, and simply cut in half the
result without manual resorting printed pages.

Your order is good for one-sided printing only.

Victor.