[scribus] transferring a page

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Tue Feb 16 13:51:29 CET 2010

ciao gabriele

> My question is:
> How can I transfer a whole page to another one?
>
> My problem: I have made several pages in A5 for a booklet and would like
> to transfer two of them to a A4-page.
>
> I use scribus 1.3.3.13
>
> Thank you very much in advance,
> Gabriele from Chemnitz, Germany

the easy way is to resize the pdf generated by scribus. but i'm not
sure, this is what you want to do.

a second way, is to create the new document, import the pages from the
older document (pages > import), resize the imported pages (page >
properties) and fix the size of each element on those two pages.
in 1.3.5+ there is a way to scale the text while scaling its frame: i
don't think it's already in 1.3.3.13 and -- imho -- it's not a good way
to do :-)
i would just apply the same styles as in the rest of the new documents
(and if you are not yet using paragraph styles, it's the right moment to
start :-)

hope that helps
a.l.e