[scribus] Shift of lines during printing

Joseph Tong jbgnot at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 22:06:28 CET 2010

I am new to Scribus and working my way through the Official Manual. My
current project is to construct inserts for my CD disk boxes which I have
done in the past using PageMaker. When I design and print using portrait
format the design prints the same as print preview. When I design using
landscape the print form is offset from page preview ~1.25" down and 1.44"
to the right. I am using Scribus 1.3.3.1svn on a Compaq with Ubuntu 9.10
installed. I get the same print offset using either an HP 5150 or C6150. I
am unable to find anywhere to enter an offset.
Boyd