[scribus] Colors

Gregory Pittman gregp_ky at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 9 17:18:16 CET 2010

On 02/09/2010 10:20 AM, David Burleigh wrote:
> I am running Scribus 1.3.5.1 under Ubuntu Linux 9.10, trying to
> duplicate the tutorial in the Scribus printed manual, and the colors it
> says to choose don't exist. There is only a minimal set by default. I
> turned on color management under Preferences, and it looks as if the
> default RGB color profile is selected (sRGB IEC61966-2.1), but still
> only a handful of colors are shown in the Properties dialog. How can I
> make the whole set of default colors available?

First of all, no need to worry about the particular colors of the tutorial.

As far as seeing "all the colors", you can change to various color sets
in Edit > Colors, but only when no document is open.
Something else to know is that you can import colors from another
document using the Import option -- this can be a workaround for the no
document open situation.

Greg