[scribus] Error importing svg files.

Richard Acosta eyelagui at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 04:00:27 CET 2010

I apologise for not following the order to answer, but i got mess when
doing it.

It says "svg. file has unsupported features" and loads nothing.

I can import all of them on 1.3.3.13, even those wich say "unsupported
features" are imported, i guess they could be missing something, but i
can actually see them on the book.

The fact:
1.3.3.13 says ".....features" on some, but imports, and shows them.
1.3.5 says "..... features" on every .svg file and does nothing else.