[scribus] Error importing svg files.

Richard Acosta eyelagui at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 18:21:16 CET 2010

I'm trying to import a file just created with Inkscape wich only has a
logo made on curves, and is not too complex....

I have recently started to use 1.3.5 since 1.3.3.13 was a bit too
annoying on some stuff.... now this.

Is only me not knowing how to import today a svg file on "new" scribus
or is something that goes wrong on Scribus?

I was also trying to import other logos, that are already on the
document, but have been imported while working with 1.3.3.13...
This logos, that already have a copy inside my book cant be imported
neither, so is not something about the svg i`m trying to import, it is
something about Scribus and importing .svg files.

¿Any help?