[scribus] Scribus and LitteCMS

Jessica jessi_home at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 1 15:40:04 CET 2010

Submitted on 02/01/2010
Submitted by anonymous user: [10.1.6.26]

Submitted values are:

   Your contact information:
     Name: Jessica
     Email Address: jessi_home at hotmail.com
   About your Scribus program:
     Version: 1.3.5
     Prebuilt/Compiled: Prebuilt
     Build Date:
   Your operating system and CPU:
     Type: Windows
     Version: 2000/XP
     CPU type: Other/Don't know
   Your request content:
     Subject: Scribus and LitteCMS
     Message:
Hello,

I am pretty desperate. I hope you can help me!
I want to use the colour management in Scribus. I have installed the latest
version (1.3.5.1) of Scribus. It seems that littlecms is not working right
now because it shows the " * "-sign when I go in "About Scribus".
I have also installed the littlecms "Precompiled binaries for Windows"-data
of the littlecms.com website. But it isn´t working with Scribus. Could you
please tell me where do I have to put the littlecms data in the scribus data?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards from Germany,
Jessica

The results of this submission may be viewed at:
http://www.scribus.net/?q=node/158/submission/347