[scribus] Best practice: creating a template

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Thu Dec 30 09:11:47 CET 2010

hi owen

> > One thing worth mentioning is that Scribus can simulate the view of
> > various types of colorblindness. Click on the little eye icon in the
> > bottom bar, then choose various types.
>

> It intrigues me as to why this is so. Is it something to do with
> accessibility?
>
> At the moment, it is merely a curiosity for me.

it makes sure that the document you are designing *is* readable by people who can't "normally" see colors. if you put green text on a brown background this won't probably be the case.

it's an important feature, if you want the the nerdish men around you to read what you publish... you won't probably care if you're writing for IT girls, though...

ciao
a.l.e