[scribus] Bleed & crop marks

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Thu Dec 30 08:52:13 CET 2010

hi james,

> However, I thought that if I start a flame war, and Scribus
> has a left wing, tree hugging, politically correct, moderator, I
> might get kicked off the forum's e-mail list, and thus solve my
> problem.

you're out of luck. we have a right wing, fascist, masochist, children eating, selfish, lazy moderator, who won't kick anybody off the list. (iirc the only person who has ever been kicked from this list is somebody who had a misconfigured autoresponder).

so, even if we firmly believe in smith's invisible hand, you will have to click yourself on the unsubscribe button, after having followed the link at the bottom of this mail.

ciao
a.l.e