[scribus] Bleed & crop marks

James Elliott James.Elliott at wn.com.au
Thu Dec 30 04:34:21 CET 2010

On 29/12/2010 11:00 AM, John Jason Jordan wrote:
> The only thing special about English is that its
> speakers have a lot of financial and political power these days.

What a lot of bigoted rubbish! - the only thing special about English is
that it is the most widely spoken language in the World.  Esperanto was
invented with the idea of having a truly international language, but
never really got off the ground.  Esperanto having failed, the next
currently most universal language is English

> As a
> language it sucks. No one can pronounce the English r, not even all
> native speakers. Its spelling is a joke that not even the French
> can fathom.
The /real /French, in France, cannot fathom Canadian French either and
friends from Paris have told me it is not French, but a dialect ... so
you need not get up on your high horse about English, which differs all
around the world, anyway.
> And the insanity of what passes for its grammar is
> legendary.
>
> OK, I guess I've insulted most everyone now. Time to shut up.

Wise man!

James