[scribus] Autoquote2, and beyond

Gregory Pittman gregp_ky at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 29 04:56:05 CET 2010

On 12/26/2010 10:04 AM, Gregory Pittman wrote:
> On 12/25/2010 11:45 PM, Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:
>> On 12/25/10, Gregory Pittman<gregp_ky at yahoo.com> wrote:
>>> I have reworked the Autoquote script so that the logic is simpler, and
>>> it should also work better.

I have done more work on the script and dubbed this version Autoquote3:

http://wiki.scribus.net/canvas/Autoquote2#Autoquote3.py

The distinction it has is that one can have at least one set of nested
double guillemets (or other typographic quotes for that matter) inside
another, and that one might use only typewriter quotes to denote the two.

See the link for an example.

Greg