[scribus] Font problem with PDF treated by the printer

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 23:05:47 CET 2010

2010/12/28 Owen <rcook at pcug.org.au>

> > If possible ... I'd like to be reasonably sure it'll solve the
> > problem, as
> > the upload takes about 2 hours each time (the file is about 900Mo
> > big).
>

> Perhaps it is possible to make a "mini book" of a few troublesome
> pages and upload that?
>

> --
> Owen

It could have been a could idea ... except that I would need to create
another cover file for the right number of pages (or the printer would
reject the upload).

Guess I will start a new upload for the whole file before going to bed ...
I'll see the result first thing tomorrow morning. Hopefully, it'll be OK
this time.

Thanks for your help,
Marie-Noëlle

--
Une galerie photos, un blog ... pourquoi pas ? Webmaster en
herbe<http://www.webmaster-en-herbe.net/>

Parcourez les Cévennes à ma façon : Cévennes
Plurielles<http://www.cevennes-plurielles.com>

Et toutes mes autres publications à partir de ma page d'accueil
générale<http://www.marie-noelle-augendre.com>